Available in: Arkansas, Tennessee, Texas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Memphis, Nashville
Syn-Flo 80XP Is a Polyalphaolefin base product (PAO) with a state of the art additive package that makes Syn-Flo 80XP one of the world's finest compressor lubricants. It is recommended for use in rotary screw and reciprocating compressors. It is a 10,000 hour oil.
Syn-Flo 80XP will provide the customer with the following protection:
- Wide temperature operating range.
- Separates out 100% from water (no emulsion).
- Can be used for up to 10,000 hours.
- Reduces operating temperature.
- Reduces oil disposal intervals.
- Can reduce oil carry over by 80%.
- Prevent lacquer, varnish and carbon build up.
- Prevent metal wear and corrosion.
- Out-performs any petroleum oil.
- Prevents excessive down time.
- High flash point, low pour point.
- Absorbs shock and reduces noise levels excellently.
- Sealing capability.
- Excellent film strength.