KLRC Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
Tuthill-Kinney KLRC Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
Available in: Arkansas, Tennessee, Texas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Memphis, Nashville
Kinney® KLRC™ liquid ring vacuum pumps are ideally suited for pumping wet mixtures and even slugs of liquid. KLRC pumps are available in standard, all iron construction (no yellow metals) and 316 stainless steel.
Complete engineered system solutions, including instrumentation, controls, piping and valves; self-contained liquid recovery and recirculation are also available.
KLRC liquid ring vacuum pumps can achieve vacuum of 4 Torr (5.3 mbar a). Please note that final pressure is limited by the vapor pressure of the sealing liquid, which can be water, oil or process liquids.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Processing
- Vapor Recovery
- Central Vacuum Systems
- KLRC liquid ring vacuum pumps are ideally suited for pumping wet mixtures and even slugs of liquid.
- Materials of Construction:
Casing and Impellers (options)
- Cast iron casing, bronze impeller
- Cast Iron casing, stainless impeller
- All Stainless Steel
- 316 stainless steel
Bearings: Drive End:
- Double-row ball
- Non-Drive End: Cylindrical roller
- Impellers positively locked to shafts
- Reliable mechanical seals for high-integrity sealing and low shaft friction
- Center-anchored tie rods allow access to either end of the pump without total disassembly